Wherever possible we use local ingredients and local suppliers
We do our best to respect our environment. Here are just a few of the things we do to limit our impact on the environment:
- We use recycled glass bottles. Our bottles are part of a brewers' bottle pool and are reused up to 20 times before they are crushed and made into other products.
- Wherever possible we use local ingredients and local suppliers.
- We recycle our spent grains by turning them into cattle feed.
- Excess hot water from our brewing process is captured and re-used.
- Excess plastics and cardboard are recycled.
- Our Charlie Flint Lager is brewed with organic malts